,,,a stellar individual to join the Client Services team in Northern California. The VP, Client Services has primary accountability for strategic management of a single, large, technology client including retention, service delivery, client satisfaction, relationship development, Operations team performance, revenue generation, supply chain performance and account growth and profitability.
… a proven sales professional to expand the brand presence and sales performance to achieve successful revenue growth in the Western US Territory.
… openings in Western US, Texas and UK. Since launching in 2015, our Client has become the game changer in the Corporate, Temporary Housing and Travel industry by delivering a web-based automated solution that revolutionized a formerly manual labor-intensive business process.
- Understanding the job requirements
- Pertinent information to research the organization, management and culture
- Social media tips
- Interview preparation
- Asking the right questions and answering the tough ones
- Critical follow up steps to differentiate you from the competition
- Targeted and assertive search to source a highly qualified candidate pool
- Screening interviews
- Compensation data and/or collect supporting documentation
- Coordination and scheduling interview
- Strategizing and extending job offer
- New hire follow up
- Creation, update or analysis of experience/skill requirements
- Compensation evaluation
- Salary evaluation for a specific job or range of jobs
- Organizational growth strategy – proactive design of talent acquisition
- Organizational restructuring –evaluation of existing talent and proactive recruiting strategy to fill talent vacancies