A good resume is one which is a powerful, strong and concise.
An effective resume can show the potential employer that you understand the needs of their business and are qualified for the position desired.
Some key elements on a resume should include one or more of the following:
- Developing a compelling objective statement
- Examples of resume objectives
- How to write a resume that gets interviews
- Features vs. Benefits
- Sizzle vs. Steak
- Background checks
- Editing and feedback
- Worst boilerplate phrases
- Adding a human voice to your resume
- Keywords and being noticed
- Personal branding
- Specific achievements
- Words every resume should include
- Terms that weaken your resume
Contact us for our comprehensive Guide to Successful Resume Writing.