Signature Source’s New Website Is A Critical Enhancement To Talent Acquisition Strategies And Successful Careers!
With the launch of our new website, we are better able to meet our goal of matching exceptional candidates with our client, the very best employers in the industry – a win/win situation for all. We are also extremely proud of the safeguards we have taken to ensure the confidentiality of anyone using our website.
The new website provides quick and intuitive navigation, creating a user-friendly environment for clients and job seekers. It lives up to our company motto: Making a difference one at a time. What sets our website apart?
- Prominently displayed on the home page is a list of featured jobs that is updated regularly.
- If none of the featured jobs are of interest, there is an interactive job search function candidates can perform, either searching for a specific position or geographic area.
- Candidates can securely and confidentially submit their resumes/CVs directly to us online.
- Now, Signature Source’s clients can upload available jobs, which triggers a personal phone conversation between the client and Signature Source.
- The services we provide are outlined in a detailed section that describes how we can streamline job-candidate searches or provide consulting services to support acquisition strategies, compensation reviews and/or job responsibilities.
The importance of confidentiality
For us, reputation is the foundation for continued success in the global relocation industry, and at the core of our reputation is confidentiality. Signature Source respects candidates, and with the launch of our new website we are providing the utmost in confidentiality and protecting personal information in our proprietary database. We are not a job board, company website or online association posting job positions. Instead, when our global mobility candidates apply to a Signature Source job posting, their information is uploaded into our database and never shared or accessed by anyone outside the Signature Source organization.
Candidates can feel secure knowing that confidentiality is a critical component of their search.
The all-important add-ons
Additionally, the new website has a resource section on resume writing and the interview process, topics that are comprehensively addressed one-on-one once a candidate posts a resume. We also include industry news, events and useful links of interest to any global relocation job seeker.
In addressing how we prepare candidates, Nancy Shaunessy, Director, Global Relocation Services
for Paragon Relocation says: “Signature Source deeply understands our industry which helps significantly in the search, negotiation and hiring process. The difference between Signature Source and other firms is the relationship and their deep desire to understand the position they are trying to fill—and understand our requirements at the same time. They make a difference by allowing us to focus on our business while they search for viable candidates for the various positions we are trying to fill. We see a commitment to the business and industry; leadership with a vast knowledge of our business; competitive pricing; excellent work ethic and work processes and a deep database of candidates.”
Please take some time to look around our new website, and then let us know what you think. We welcome your thoughts.