The Team Leader is responsible for providing leadership and team support to the Client Service Director and the relocation service team. The position trains new staff members, resolves service issues, and ensures integrity of the data in the systems. The Team Leader engages directly with clients and supports ongoing tactical support and will manage a reduced caseload primarily supporting VIPs and other designated customers. The position has a dotted line reporting relationship with the International, Renter, Homesale, and Senior Workforce Mobility Counselors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership and team support to the relocation service team while supporting the Client Service Director. Acts as a liaison between the RVP, Client Service Director, and the client ensuring prudent business management for long-term client retention and strategic direction.
- Establishes procedures for process improvement within the team environment while ensuring consistency with organizational practices. Manages first level escalations from customers and clients.
- Acts as the main point of coordination for various phases of the relocation process for a reduced caseload (e.g., VIPs). Specific duties include policy and benefit counseling, work flow administration, home sale management, referral fee collection, financial services, and supplier coordination and file documentation.
- Performs transaction review, service recovery supervision, data management, revenue collection compliance, audit, and reporting analysis. Reviews data for compliance with standard operating procedures to guarantee appropriate billing, workflow, and coordination with other department objectives.
- Acts in the capacity of a tactical advocate to the client in the absence of the Client Service Director.
- Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the delivery of third party services to transferees by the Client’s alliance service partners and the Client’s external supplier network. Specific duties include initiating services, setting expectations, coordinating delivery dates, and providing input and feedback relative to all aspects of the renter, homeowner, and international relocation process.
- Supports the implementation and execution of product and service initiatives in coordination with the Client Service Director and other regional management.
Education, Certification, and License Requirements:
High school diploma or GED / Bachelor’s degree preferred
Real estate license strongly preferred or obtained within one (1) year of hire
Five (5) or more years of experience in relocation counseling Direct client interaction and advisory experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Experience with Real Estate laws and practices, financing, and disclosure Excellent customer service skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products Good people management skills
Strong oral and written communications skills Strong attention to detail
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
If you have the experience, and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to email@example.com . After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.