Senior International Assignment Consultant
SENIOR INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENT CONSULTANT
Our Client, a highly-respected Relocation Management Company dedicated to superior client and customer service is searching for a Senior International Assignment Consultant to join the team in the Atlanta, GA office. The Senior will administer all components of international relocations for assignees and Clients. The Senior will perform initial consultation with assignee, arrange authorized services, monitor the status of the relocation/assignment, and actively manage service escalations to ensure that all services are delivered per the corporate Client expectations.
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the single point of accountability for assignees. Consults with the assignee on their policy, identifies customer’s service requirements/needs and defines procedures to set a clear expectation of service levels and ensure assignee satisfaction.
- Initiates and coordinates authorized services on behalf of the assignee. Tracks initiations to ensure that the proper services are being provided on time and in accordance with the policy and assignees’ needs.
- Maintains communication with assignees to ensure their satisfaction. Performs service recovery actions for any matters that could potentially result in assignee/Client dissatisfaction while keeping management informed of status. Promotes a positive service reputation and promotes utilization of future Client services.
- Ensures all actions and data relating to the assignee are up to date and accurate in web- based relocation management system.
- Serves as a liaison between internal Supplier Management and suppliers. Maintains positive relationships with service providers. Gives feedback to supplier management on providers and quality of delivery. Escalates potential supplier failures and ensures that supplier management takes necessary actions to limit exposure to the assignee/Client.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to less experienced team members. Provides policy specific training and assists with training of new team members.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
Licenses/Certifications/ Specialized Training:
High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Business Administration, Management or related field preferred. Five years of relevant work experience acceptable in lieu of formal education.
Three to five years of experience a customer service focused role.
Minimum two years of previous professional experience in international relocation or assignment management required.
Ability to speak at least 2 languages fluently preferred
GMS or CRP certification preferred
If you have the experience, skills and college degree requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After our review of your qualifications, if there is a match, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If your qualifications do not match what our client is seeking to fill this role, we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience, skills, and designations.