SENIOR DIRECTOR, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Our Client, a leading Global RMC organization is seeking a talented leader for the opening created by growth within the organization for a Director, Account Management responsible for driving client satisfaction of a portfolio of global clients, majority of them having multiple product lines and accountable for overseeing a profitable client portfolio and driving revenue. This position can be a remote position. International / Global Account Management experience (5-7 years of managing global account relationships in a tri-regional capacity is required), excellent presentation skills/presence, experience in presenting in Sales demonstrations and RFP presentations and professionalism are a must for success in being considered for this key position with our client’s organization. Experience with extensive utilization of a customer management system for timely tracking of client activity is a must and woven into the daily responsibilities of this key position.
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership and accountability for a portfolio of clients. Client facing strategic management of a portfolio of clients, majority of them having multiple product lines (domestic, international, household goods). Coordinates periodic business reviews with clients, work with client to provide value added solutions to their identified goals.
- Experience in tri-regional corporate client program and policy management.
- Appreciation for utilization of customer management system to track and drive performance results in relationship and growth management on a daily basis.
- Drive financial health of assigned clients. Identify and help drive incremental revenue/growth opportunities, including but not limited to regional expansion of services delivered, manage receivables, and client related travel cost.
- Monitor and review service delivery escalations and works with appropriate parties to resolve issues to the client's satisfaction. Partner with stakeholders to agree on root cause, develop solutions to prevent reoccurrence and determine any timely client communication.
- Maintain timely and accurate client requirements and profile information. Using best practices, documenting details for all applicable teams and systems. In addition, may be required to drive implementation of a new client or new services for an existing client.
- Partner and support healthy relationships with internal customer (client service team members, financial team members, etc.) to ensure synergy that produces outstanding service results for the customer and client base.
- International Relocation Management experience is required with tri-regional account management experience
- Domestic Relocation Management experience is preferred
- Client Relations/Account Management experience 5 – 7 years
- Travel 25% to effectively manage client accounts and support Sales in presentations as SME for management and operations.
- Proven track record of managing client relationships with multifaceted product lines and/or growing the relationship to provide multiple product lines during the tenure of the client relationship
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and professional presentation ability
- Experience in presenting to C-Suite level contacts
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
Experience: 5 – 7 years real estate and relocation experience. Experience with clients or customers in account management. Understanding of relocation business. Must understand the terminology of real estate and appraisal process.
If you have the experience, and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org . After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.