Real Estate Specialist Consultant
REAL ESTATE SERVICES CONSULTANT
The RES Consultant will be responsible for managing the domestic relocation services for corporate transferees. The job role will require the RES Consultant to develop a relationship with the corporate clients, proactively managing their relocations in a fast-paced environment. The role will act as a point of contact for both assignees and corporate clients. The position reports to the Real Estate Services Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and be a point of contact for assignees throughout their relocation process for corporate accounts across various services including:
- Buyer Value Option
- Guaranteed Buyout
- Home Marketing Assistance
- Home Purchase Assistance
- Any other services required by our clients
- Implement and adhere to our clearly defined processes to ensure consistency in services globally
- Work with title and settlement partner to clear title and process home sale settlement documents
- Utilize the Client’s broker partner network
- Order and review of BMAs and appraisals
- Order and review home inspection reports and advising on required repairs
- Proactively communicate and develop relationships with assignees, colleagues, vendors, brokers, and clients
- Build an in-depth knowledge of assigned clients’ policies, cultures, and service requirements
- Prepare reports for clients and colleagues
- Update our technology platforms and delivering high quality data to our clients
- Uphold compliance, GDPR, and ISO principles and obligations, and certifications set forth by the company
The organizational culture is independent, ambitious, entrepreneurial, diligent go-getters and with a full commitment to delivering only the best for the Client’s customers.
If you have the experience, and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to email@example.com. After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.