Move Coordinator Relocation – Onsite
Move Coordinator – Onsite
To serve as the central component of the relocation process through mastery of the account contract, move components and well as claim status and account billing to ensure quality customer service is maintained.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Understand all aspects of each National Account contract and ensures that each move adheres to the parameters of those respective contracts.
- Develop a positive working relationship with each National Account.
- Demonstrate a commitment to client services in response to and anticipation of clients’ needs.
- Communicate with Branch offices, Planning, National Sales, Rating and Risk Management to guarantee that each move is in compliance with account standards.
- Perform in a proactive manner to ensure the Client's standards are met.
- Respond immediately when inquiries are made in connection with claim status and account billing.
- Coordinate workload of daily relocations ensuring priorities are appropriately set and desired outcomes achieved.
- Proactively communicate information regarding account/client satisfaction and service issues with Account Sales Representatives and Coordinators.
- Initiate and maintain complete move files, recording all correspondence, authorizations, concerns and special needs of the client.
- Maintain an accurate account of all relocations, as they are booked, reporting volumes that exceed or fall short of account projections.
- Make initial contact with transferee providing all pertinent information (introduction, scope of services, contacts, valuation, etc.).
- Make necessary follow-up calls to transferee to confirm or update all pertinent information (dates, authorization requests, third-party services, storage, etc.).
- Answer any questions regarding the move process to each transferee.
- Update job orders in timely, accurate, and complete manner.
- Attend client off-site meetings, as requested.
- Audit and approve all invoices for agent’s services, in compliance with each accounts standards.
- Other tasks as assigned or requested by manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience: 5 years of Customer Service Experience
- Proven record of organizational skills and accomplishments
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Computer Proficiency – ability to type 35 WPM and savvy in MS Office Suite
- Training/education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
If you have the experience and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume for us at www.signature-source.com . You may also send us a resume (Word document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org . After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.