Manager, Domestic and Global Operations
Manager, Domestic & Global Operations
Our Client, a dynamically growing highly regarded global relocation management company, is searching for a Manager, Domestic & Global Operations. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the day-to-day activities of the Global and Domestic Operations teams, including coaching, training, and career development. This role will also support the Client Development / Account Management team members to ensure that SLA performance metrics are met/exceeded through the delivery of exceptional service to assignees/transferees. This manager will also work on new client implementations and client-specific expansion projects.
- Managing the daily activities of the Operations teams to ensure quality service delivery to clients and their transferees/assignees, including monitoring service level agreements (SLAs) and return rate metrics.
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing of the Domestic and Global Operations teams, including performance management.
- Ensuring team members have tools and resources needed to perform role responsibilities, including but not limited to, current, accurate, and complete information regarding client policy, service partners/suppliers, service metrics, billing, reporting, and expectations.
- Serving as a point of contact for and resolving escalated circumstances for transactional issues with the team and client; responsible for escalating issues to senior leadership as appropriate.
- Providing consistent communication to all involved parties regarding individual/ team metrics and results.
- Ensuring effective implementation of processes to identify financial exposure and make sound decisions to eliminate/minimize risk.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and with service partners pertinent to execution of position responsibilities.
- Participating in prospective client pursuits, including but not limited to, RFP responses and implementation projects.
- Reviewing internal and external client reports for accuracy and follow up on revisions, as needed.
- Coordinating operations efforts for clients with both domestic and international components.
- Leading and participating in ad hoc projects as requested by the members of the leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of experience, skills, training, and education.
- 5+ years managing a domestic and/or global mobility operations team
- Knowledge of U.S. Domestic and Global Assignment Management/Global Compensation and Payroll
- Bilingual language skills preferred
- Relationship-building/sensitivity skills at multiple levels within international client/partner organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Preferred real estate license and/or the Worldwide ERC® CRP or GMS designation (strongly preferred).
- Previous experience in the relocation industry or international work/living experience.
If you have the experience, and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to email@example.com. After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.