Global Compensation Specialist
GLOBAL COMPENSATION SPECIALIST
Our highly regarded Client, a well-known Global Relocation Management Company, is hiring a talented professional passionate about international tax and compensation. Due to business expansion, this career opportunity is now available for a professional who is an analytical innovator, intrigues by payroll and international accounting with a passion for numbers and strong customer service skills. This key role will work with a dedicated team to support the service delivery to our Client’s Corporate Clients.
- Ensuring the quality, timely development and delivery of tax and compensation service deliverables to client companies
- Compensation worksheets/balance sheets
- Salary analyses and calculations
- Cost projections
- Assignment letters
- Compensation summaries
- W-2 reconciliations
- Journal entries and tracking
- Compensation collection
- Tax equalization tracking
- Special projects as identified by the business unit
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting
- 1 – 2 years expatriate tax, compliance, payroll and/or assignment management experience
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access packages
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
- Experience within AS400 is a plus
If you would be interested in being presented for this opportunity, please update and/or submit your resume to
www.signature-source.com or send us a soft copy of your resume via a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your experience and skills match what our client is seeking, we will be in touch with you to determine next steps.
If not, then we will respectfully retain your resume in our proprietary and confidential database for future opportunities.
Your inquiry will be held in the strictest of confidence.