Global Business Development Executive
GLOBAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Western States Territory
Our client is a global relocation management services firm with a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience through creative service solutions and innovative technology. The client is seeking a Global Business Development Executive to fill the need for expanding business opportunities. The goal of the position is to sell B2B to committee/stakeholders on a strategic and consultative platform which demonstrates to the corporate buyer representatives the depth and span of the organization’s valuable service deliverables the global marketplace. The position reports to the Vice President, Client Development.
This is a market facing position responsible for creating and capitalizing on opportunities through developmental relationship building, leading strategic RFP responses and collaborating with key service partners. Expected travel may approximate 50% within assigned territory as well as participation in internal and industry-related external meetings.
The selected candidate will partner with the client’s department leaders and internal subject matter experts to formulate solutions targeted to the needs of individual prospects. The selected candidate will be comfortable thinking strategically to provide creative solutions and possess strong interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with buyers, influencers and business partners. A solid comfort level with technology and the ability to demonstrate and convey the benefits of our service working in conjunction with our enabling technology is required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Conduct developmental sales calls to build preference with prospective customers
- Grow brand awareness throughout the assigned territory
- Execute a consistent methodology for relationship building and reliable follow up
- Meet or exceed minimum revenue and productivity requirements
- Own and strategically lead the RFP response process from start to finish
- Work with other supporting departments to create tailored solutions for prospective clients
Required Skills and Experience
- Expert level knowledge of the Talent Mobility field
- 5+ years in professional services sales with strong results
- Highly skilled selling consultatively, formulating needs based B2B solutions
- Solid understanding of relocation management technologies, and familiarity with related HR applications preferred
- Proficient with Salesforce and all MSFT Office software
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
If you have the experience and skills outlined above and are interested in this unique work arrangement, please submit your resume to us at www.signature-source.com or send a copy of your resume via email to us (Word format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.