Director of Business Development
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
As Director of Business Development for our Client, the Director of Business Development role will need to identify and cultivate new business opportunities within the assigned U.S. region. The Director must be able to effectively manage the sales cycle and bring it to close, engage with the Client’s internal operations staff as needed, network with corporate and supplier partners, and, manage a strong prospect pipeline. The Client is seeking an experienced U.S. based (preferably East Coast) B2B salesperson with relocation industry experience selling to Corporate HR and Procurement. Independent, high energy, self-sufficient, goal oriented, experienced, and a hunger to bring it to close!
- Consistently achieve/exceed minimum meetings scheduled per week, presentations performed per month, sales quotas, qualified prospecting, etc.
- Conduct in-person face to face and virtual meetings to help educate and sell the benefits of working with the Client’s organization.
- Travel approximately 50%+
- Attend local, regional, and national conferences and the ability to book new appointments around conferences
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with the XONEX team to drive sales with new prospects and understand profitable revenue streams
- Work with our service partners to expand your networking, gain access to industry knowledge, and obtain referrals to key decision makers
- Ability to solicit and present to high level Corporate HR
- Ability to build a prospect pipeline. Understanding of prospects needs and pain points
- Research organizations and compile lists of prospective customers for use as development leads; regularly review information from trade periodicals, business directories, company activity, trade shows and other sources.
- Work with the Client’s operational and account management team to participate in responding to Request for Proposals and subsequent follow-up required to secure new business.
- Use consultative-selling skills to provide a service that is tailored to the prospect’s needs.
- Work with internal support staff on sales and marketing efforts
- Adept at conducting entire sales process (from cold call to close)
- Work with operations implementation team to implement what was communicated and agreed upon.
- Special sales related projects as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to travel 50%+ (domestic travel)
- Proven experience with meeting or exceeding targets and goals
- A minimum 5+ years proven success in selling outsourced services to multi-national companies at all levels. Relocation sales/HR sales a plus
- Proven ability to build a prospect pipeline, understanding prospects needs and pain points
- Demonstrated excellence in new business development in a complex sales cycle environment.
- Strong presentation skills both face to face and by phone
- Consultative selling of the XONEX Relocation difference based on information collected from prospect
- Understanding of selling customized solutions
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills.
- Confident, self-sufficient, and owns the sales process
- Ability to manage time in a virtual environment effectively
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM systems, etc.
If you have the experience, skills and college degree requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.