Workforce Mobility Counselor AMS
WORKFORCE MOBILITY COUNSELOR – ASSIGNMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The Workforce Mobility Counselor-AMS is responsible for facilitating the overall global relocation and assignment management process for authorized client employees. The position provides assignee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation, while supporting One Company initiatives for cross-selling business. The position also works in conjunction with AMS Tax and Compensation, International Expense Management, and Client Shared Services departments to ensure client deadlines and service level agreement metrics are met.
- Acts as the Client's Workforce Mobility main point of contact regarding the assignee’s relocation process and assignment policy application. Oversees the delivery of relocation and assignment services to assignees and their families using the Client’s best practices and service standards to ensure a high-quality service delivery experience.
- Creates, develops, and administers the relocation and assignment processes according to the client’s specifications and following the Client’s standard operating procedures.
- Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the engagement to establish the assignee’s specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the assignee and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met, and adjusts services and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move process.
- Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the delivery of third party services to assignees by the Client's affilliates and external supplier network relative to home finding, destination and settling-in services assistance, temporary living, move management, visa & immigration services, tax preparation services, language and cross-cultural training, and spousal counseling processes.
- Proactively provides continuing advice and support to both the client contacts and assignee, maintaining regular contact throughout the assignment period. Provides direction to the assignee including policy and benefits counseling, work flow administration, rental assistance coordination, financial services, supplier coordination, etc.
- Acts as a liaison between the AMS Tax and Compensation team and client/customer service team and facilitates the expense management process.
- Prepares assignment letter of understanding (LOU) in accordance with client policies and assignment specific parameters.
- Reviews and evaluates exception requests and challenging situations, and provides solutions to clients in the support of move-based scenarios that arise. Provides recommendations to the assignee, Client Service Director, and/or client contacts regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own scope of authority.
- Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation and assignment management deliverables, maximizing the benefit while minimizing expenses and costs.
- Measures customer satisfaction on a timely basis. Ensures that assignees receive, complete, and return the Customer Service Evaluations within 60-90 days of their relocation dates and annually if applicable (or as client directed). Works with the Client Service Director to manage issues that arise in the process with a proactive approach.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of conversations, exceptions, and correspondence in the system. Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to the Client’s privacy and policies standards at all times.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Works with management on various projects; reports back on project status and attends applicable meetings.
- Assists with the training or on-boarding of new team members. Coordinates with team members to assist on the training of new processes and procedures.
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
High school diploma or GED
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Real estate license preferred within one (1) year of hire
Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification preferred
One (1) to four (4) years of customer service experience is preferred
Previous experience in assignment counseling strongly preferred
Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Fluency in a foreign language(s) preferred
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
Strong oral and written communications skills
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
Strong attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills
Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
Knowledge of internet
If you have the experience and skills outlined above and are interested in this unique work arrangement, please submit your resume to us at www.signature-source.com or send a copy of your resume via email to us (Word format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.