Vice President, Client Services
VICE PRESIDENT, CLIENT SERVICES
Our Client is looking for a stellar individual to join the Client Services team in Northern California. The VP, Client Services has primary accountability for strategic management of a single, large, technology client including retention, service delivery, client satisfaction, relationship development, Operations team performance, revenue generation, supply chain performance and account growth and profitability.
Important functions of the role include the following:
- Conduct regular visits to client for touch point meetings including account reviews (with associated data and policy analysis) as appropriate
- Manage and train with Operations to adapt and supply client culture nuances to result in an exceptional customer experience
- Develop strategic annual client account plans and retention initiatives
- Seek and develop opportunities for new services and revenue generation
- Ensure timely and direct resolution of client issues and involve other team members as appropriate
- Monitor operation teams’ compliance with internal and client-specific process and procedure requirements, and client SLA’s including meeting established service score and return rate standards
Our Client is looking for a team member who enjoys client interaction and supporting their team. They are searching for a dynamic individual who gets how to collaboratively manage for excellence and deliver stellar service to the corporate client.
Must possess a degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Economics, Real Estate or a related field or the equivalent experience, skills and training, plus the following:
- 7-10 years of progressive growth in the relocation industry and/or in an operations and client services role.
- Must have extensive experience in hands-on global mobility operations, client interface, people management, relocation policy from a policy, process and client relations perspective.
- Broad knowledge of relocation industry and deep knowledge of the Company’s service offerings and client relationship management processes.
- Must demonstrate finely-honed analytical skills relating to complex reporting data, as well as in analyzing client needs and service delivery recovery situations.
If you have the experience and skills outlined above and are interested in this unique work arrangement, please submit your resume to us at www.signature-source.com or send a copy of your resume via email to us (Word format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org .