Vice President, Business Development
Vice President, Business Development
East Coast USA
Our Client, a highly respected global relocation management company is seeking an accomplished, passionate and proven Vice President, Business Development to support the organizational initiative to expand relationships, grow business and positively impact brand presence along the Eastern Coast of the USA. Searching for an innovative, dynamic and customer-focused sales professional. The successful candidate will possess a wide range of domestic and global mobility skills, business development and leadership expertise. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded professional to apply their expertise, managerial and organizational skills, program management and overall relocation expertise to support growth within a collaborative work environment.
Primary responsibility is to identify, cultivate, develop and sign new long-term client partnerships for the organization. The candidate will act in harmony with the Leadership Team to accomplish annual new business development financial goals and targets. The candidate must possess a broad understanding of the mobility industry, including domestic and global mobility services, leading marketplace trends and a solid industry competitive landscape. The self-starting candidate will also promote an environment of boundary less behavior with a focus on exceptional customer care and client centric solution alignment to the organizational service offerings.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
•Perform all sales and marketing activities related to business development initiatives to corporate clients that share company values.
• Manage the complete sales cycle from discovery calls all the way through contract discussions and launch of development efforts internally.
• Build and maintain an active pipeline of prospective business through networking, emails, cold-calling, trade-show participation, and industry relationships.
• Engage Human Resource leaders and key decision makers in solution development in understanding their needs and challenges and present solutions using the Client’s industry knowledge and capabilities.
• Successfully present the Client’s services and capabilities to prospective clients via solutions-oriented presentations and lead other SME’s to demonstrate and validate capabilities and right fit for partnership.
• Quickly follow up and qualify all incoming leads for the organization and continuously prospect new accounts to secure new business opportunities in target market criteria
• Coordinate company resources to assist in the completion of responses to RFI/RFPs for designated accounts.
• With assistance from appropriate resource internally, build sales presentations for use with target accounts.
• Consistently re-visit existing customers to reinforce value of solutions being used and introduce new purchase opportunities.
• Provide ongoing customer feedback to the internal departments and leaders to improve solutions offerings.
• Consult with prospective clients utilizing the Client’s expertise, services and systems to propose solutions that will meet their needs to secure new business
• Work closely with internal departments during implementation to ensure the client’s needs are met and ensure a successful implementation
• Attend and participating in industry events, thought leadership opportunities and conventions to increase visibility of the company
• Frequent business travel is a requirement
Experience and Skills needed for Success:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum 5 years-selling experience in corporate relocation industry or customer service related field required.
• Demonstrated analytical and process skills are a minimum requirement
• High level of accuracy and process orientation required
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and influencing skills
• Ability to coordinate internal team members to create solutions for customers
• Proven track record of exceeding or meeting sales targets, goals and results
• Ability to develop customized client solution-based presentations for prospects
• CRP and GMS designations are preferred
• Strong corporate client references required
• Experience selling into senior levels at large enterprises
If you have the experience and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume for us at www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.