Senior Director Client Services
Senior, Director Client Service Delivery
Work with strategic clients to enhance long term relationship by maximizing client satisfaction, innovative development of opportunities, process improvements, and leader of a small office service team.
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function of the office leader for hiring, training, mentoring and performance management of service delivery team with attention to efficiency and reduced waste.
- Conducts team meetings, performance reviews, caseload review, and ensure overall development and performance improvement of all team members.
- Accountable for client facing strategic management of a portfolio of clients, majority of them having multiple product lines (domestic, international, household goods).
- Demonstrates consistent ability to independently develop and manage strategic account plans. Deliver client business reviews.
- Identify and help drive incremental revenue opportunities.
- Demonstrates consistent ability to grow and maintain clients profitability, relationships and geographic scope of services.
- Monitor and review service delivery escalations and works with appropriate parties to resolve issues to the client's satisfaction.
- Builds positive working relationships with client support groups to agree on root cause, develop solutions to prevent reoccurrence and determine timely client communication.
- Problem resolution and service recovery.
- Customer escalations, day-to-day issue resolution, and development and monitoring of any action plans needed to ensure that service level requirements are met and operational processes are continually improved.
- Documents and maintains timely and accurate client requirements and profile information.
- Manage client activities in CRM Tools, such as SFDC. Assists with implementation of a new client or new services for an existing client.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities by teaching, mentoring and aiding in the development of team members and team initiatives.
- Supports sales efforts as needed.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Business Administration, Management, or other relevant field is preferred. Five (5) years of relevant work experience is acceptable in lieu of formal education.
Knowledge/Experience: Minimum nine (9) years of professional corporate relocation industry experience with at least 6 years of previous account management experience. Minimum two (2) years of professional work experience in management required.
Licenses/Certifications/Specialized Training: GMS and/or CRP preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Able to travel regularly, approximately 50% of the time.
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply to the position on our site at www.siganture-source.com or submit your resume in a Word format to us at email@example.com.