Client Service Director – International Assignment Management Services
Director Client Services
Our Client is looking to hire a Client Service Director Assignment Management Services (AMS) to support business in the Western Region. The Senior Director is responsible for ensuring excellent client service delivery through operations management, account management, financial management, as well as team coaching and development. Corporate and RMC client experience valued for this key leadership role. This position manages international engagements within the Global Mobility Organization. The Director is also responsible for supporting the Client's company initiatives and cross-selling/marketing business initiatives.
- Engages strategically with the Regional Vice President, Vice President Client Services, and our Client’s global office leaders regarding account plans, client strategy, and relationship management. Other account management responsibilities may include client reviews, process redesign, or customer service enhancements and improvements.
- Remains abreast of industry trends, market developments, and competition and gains an understanding of the impact these events have on assigned client(s).
- Drives execution against operational goals while achieving internal and external scorecard targets. Leads a team of colleagues in meeting the Client’s obligations to its clients and owner. Regularly reviews reporting, analytics, capacity, data integrity and other indicators facilitating proactive and effective team management.
- Manages financial performance across the client base to achieve revenue goals and profitability targets. Ensures that service fees and referral fee revenues are recorded accurately and timely. Monitors and supports collecting aged receivables within the guidelines established by the Company and in concert with the Accounts Receivable group to ensure proper Company cash flow.
- Coaches, trains, and manages performance of team members. Assumes the primary responsibility for the professional development and training of the Service Team. Professional development and training exercises include one-on-one coaching sessions, continuing education forums, and external training programs.
- Directly supports sales efforts aimed at growing the business. Attends sales meetings, best and finals and other meetings to demonstrate capabilities. Partners with implementation team upon award of new business to on-board the client successfully.
- Cross-selling relocation and assignment services to their client base. Positions and pre-sells transportation, tax, V&I, domestic relocation and other related solutions where such opportunities exist.
- Supports new technology and other process initiatives and provides support and subject matter expertise to the Information Technology group as needed.
- Manages a portfolio of domestic and international relocation engagements. Acts as the single point of coordination for various phases of the relocation process. Services delivered in the team include policy and benefit counseling, workflow administration, home sale management, referral fee collection, financial services, and supplier coordination and file documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) certification preferred
- Three (3) or more years of global mobility leadership experience
- Domestic mobility experience preferred
- Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
- Prior tax and compensation experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and evaluate business process in order to identify and implement solutions
- Strong knowledge and command of global mobility management, customer service delivery, problem resolution, business processes, workflow, project management and operations management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills, especially with clients and senior management
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
If you would be interested in being presented for this opportunity, please update and/or submit your resume to www.signature-source.com or send us a soft copy of your resume via a Word document to email@example.com . If your experience and skills match what our client is seeking, we will be in touch with you to determine next steps. If not, then we will respectfully retain your resume in our proprietary and confidential database for future opportunities. Your inquiry will be held in the strictest of confidence.