Relocation Counselor – On-site
Our Client is hiring a Relocation Counselor to work onsite at a client location in Santa Monica, CA. The Relocation Counselor is responsible for facilitating the overall relocation process while relocating employees who are renters in their origin location. The position provides transferee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation, while supporting the Client’s company initiatives for cross-selling business.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acts as the Client’s main point of contact for administering the various phases of the relocation process for transferees who are currently renting. Oversees the delivery of relocation services to transferees and their families using Weichert's best practices and service standards to ensure a high-quality service delivery experience.
- Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the transfer process to establish the transferee's specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the transferee and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met and adjusts services and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move process.
- Seeks opportunities to assist customer in the analysis of purchase versus rent and closely manages and monitors the home finding process, ensuring the Company maximizes its referral fee income and collection. Responsible for the timely and accurate input of related data and the management of all opportunities through completion.
- Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the delivery of third-party services to transferees by affiliates and external supplier network relative to home finding, mortgage counseling if purchasing, temporary living, move management, and spousal counseling processes.
- Proactively provides continuing advice and support to both the client and transferee, maintaining regular contact throughout the relocation period. Provides direction to the transferee including policy and benefits counseling, work-flow administration, rental assistance coordination, oversight of home purchase benefits (if applicable), financial services, supplier coordination, etc.
- Reviews and evaluates exception requests and challenging situations and provides solutions to clients in the support of move-based scenarios that arise. Provides recommendations to the transferee, Client Service Director, and/or client regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own scope of authority.
- Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation deliverables, maximizing the benefit while minimizing expenses and costs.
- Measures customer satisfaction on a timely basis. Ensures that transferees receive, complete, and return the automated Customer Service Evaluations within 30 days of their completion dates. Works with the Client Service Director to manage issues that arise in the process with a proactive approach.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of conversations, exceptions, and correspondence in the WIN system. Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to the Client’s privacy and policies standards at all times.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* One (1) to two (2) years of customer service experience is preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills
If you have the experience, and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org . After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience