Real Estate Specialist
REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
T he Real Estate Specialist is responsible for preparing marketing strategies and action plans for our Client’s corporate client real estate properties once those properties are acquired into inventory. This position is responsible for the timely and cost-effective disposition of inventory properties which have a significant impact on the department P&L. The Real Estate Specialist assists with ensuring that best practices are employed relating to a client’s home disposition policy, which includes appropriate transferee marketing guidelines, incentives offered, and overall approval limits. This includes reviewing all files in various stages of the lifecycle to ensure that all established requirements are being met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Manage a portfolio of inventory properties while meeting client expectations and adhering to internal policies/procedures throughout the lifecycle of the property.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and action plans for the disposition of inventory properties (e.g., a nalyze market trends, impacting market factors and home pricing, including repairs to subject properties). Work with designated brokers to implement action plans for cost effective home disposition.
- Address client and broker complaints as well as buyer concerns regarding the marketing and purchasing of inventory properties respectively. This can include responding to buyer requests for post-closing problem resolution which often can result in legal action against Weichert Workforce Mobility and/or our clients.
- Review and evaluate appraisals and Broker Market Analysis (BMA) documents. Identify areas of concern that may affect the value/pricing of the property and make adjustments to the pricing of the property as needed. It is imperative that all documents be carefully reviewed so that any and all problems are identified prior to the property being added to inventory.
- The Real Estate Specialist uses the marketing reports from the broker along with their knowledge of the applicable markets and creates the initial Marketing Strategy as well as updated strategies for the duration of inventory. This strategy and subsequent reports detail the Weichert Workforce Mobility marketing approach.
- Negotiate a sales price and buyer concessions that best reflect the current market. Mishandled negotiations can result in terms of a sale that is less favorable to our bottom line. The Real Estate Specialist has the ability to enter into agreements to sell inventory properties, without management approval within predetermined guidelines. For inventory properties it is critical that the Real Estate Specialist market and negotiate all costs precisely.
- Investigate issues that arise during the marketing and sale of properties that can impact our Client financially. Provide detailed information of events and report these back to management so that appropriate action can be taken to client, broker or buyer concerns.
- Ensure transferee is complying with agreement and provide guidance/direction if they are not.
- Coordinate critical information flow relating to marketing strategies employed during the transferees marketing period, and ensures data integrity in the transfer of files into inventory.
- Identify, create, and coach best practices in relation to on-going marketing assistance consultation, and problem property identification for Relocation Counsellors. The Resale Specialist will act as a training resource in these critical areas.
- Coordinate and attend critical property inspections on an as needed basis.
Education Level/Experience Level: College degree or equivalent experience preferred. Marketing, and/or Real Estate concentration preferred. Five plus years experience in delivering marketing assistance counseling and/or inventory management preferred.
Language Skills: Proficient in both written and verbal skills as well as formal presentation skills.
Mathematical Skills: Must have basic math skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to think strategically and creatively. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and function effectively as part of a dynamic team. Ability to manage competing demands and priorities.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Real Estate license required.
If you have the experience and skills outlined above and are interested in this unique work arrangement, please submit your resume to us at www.signature-source.com or send a copy of your resume via email to us (Word format preferred) to email@example.com .