Our Client, a global mobility service provider and leader in the market place, is searching for an Operations Analyst to work along-side the corporate client to meet the needs of the contractual and relationship commitments. The Operations Analyst will partner with a specific client’s Client Services and Operations teams to successfully manage the client’s relocation program key data sources for tracking, reporting and program management including the repayment process. This position requires a high level of professionalism and requires regular interaction with the HR and Labor Relations attorneys as well as other client contacts. Our Client needs an Analyst with a passion for service delivery, detail follow-up, proactive and solutions oriented with detail for Excel report generation and distribution.
- Working with the client’s Human Resources and labor relations departments to manage the labor relations relocation approval process
- Managing and tracking relocation benefit repayments for the client’s repayment process
- Identifying discrepancies in the benefits repayment process and creating solutions for process improvement
- Participation in group presentations and after-hours learning sessions
- Resolving household goods process escalations
- Managing labor relations approvals and document tracking associated with this process
- Updating and managing recurring reports to ensure data integrity
- Communicating directly with the client’s HR teams for inquiries about transferee moves
- Entering authorizations for pre-appraisals and converting to full authorizations
- Validating, managing continuance/discontinuance of COLA reports
- Obtaining approval for loss on sale waivers
- Managing the client’s relocation benefits website and dedicated relocation hotline
- Backing up Altair’s operations management team for exception approvals
- Partnering with the Business Services team to track client data
- Organizing and overseeing the transferee authorization process via data feeds
- Daily monitoring in SAP to confirm changes in data
- Program change management to document/track all program and policy updates to the client’s intranet as well as creating a communication plan and execution for all relocation program updates and policy changes
Bachelor’s degree in Business and a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Homesale/Non-Homesale Consultant for an RMC or an equivalent combination of experience, skills, training and education.
- Prior experience in managing client interface related to the client relocation process.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the willingness to learn SAP usage as it pertains to the corporate client and our client’s service delivery and program management.
- Ability to travel to and from client site as needed.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-oriented and demonstrates a servant attitude towards customer service delivery.
- Personal income tax and/or payroll tax experience or understanding of how it relates to relocation.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of integration between SAP, AREV and all data outputs in compliance with the corporate client’s reporting requirements.
- Demonstrates organizational skills, attention to detail, and consistent accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Experience in Excel a must and/or other management reporting tools and ability to create and execute complex reports.
If you have the experience and skills outlined above and are interested in this unique work arrangement, please submit your resume to us at www.signature-source.com or send a copy of your resume via email to us (Word format preferred) to email@example.com.