Manager, Worldwide Operations
Manager, Worldwide Operations
The Manager, Worldwide Operations manages mobility/ relocation services for traditional as well as mid-market clients, consistent with Master Services Agreements, client programs and service delivery processes. This position has complete ownership and accountability for teams administering the client’s mobility programs. Additionally, the position works with senior management, client relations and suppliers with respect to program quality and client profitability.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day management, issue resolution and performance of the team, ensuring quality services
- Manage workloads to ensure sufficient coverage and appropriate staffing
- Recruit, develop, assess, and coach employees; acts as knowledge resource
- Drive individual and team continuous improvement through clear expectations, goals and staff accountability
- Assist in the strategic development of assigned client account plans
- Participate in client presentations, prospect presentations and client implementations/updates as required
- Coordinate with Supplier Management resources for supplier selection, evaluation and feedback
- Competencies for the position include the following experience:
Customer Service – Seeks first to understand customer needs; Displays courtesy and empathy; manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits feedback to
Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; writes
clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical
Planning & Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; integrates changes smoothly; sets goals and objectives; works in an organized manner.
Punctuality/Timeliness – Performs tasks and assignments on time, manages projects effectively to timely completion
and in accordance with scheduled responsibilities.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests;
demonstrates flexibility in a changing environment.
Technology – Uses technology effectively, including telephony, Outlook, MS Office and proprietary platforms.
Problem Solving – Identifies problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops
alternative solutions; resolves problems in early stages; works well in group problem solving situations.
Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others;
uses resources effectively.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies
feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Qualifications and/or Experience
- 3-5 years management experience in mobility or a related industry
- Proven business and management skills; demonstrated ability to attract, motivate and develop people
- Demonstrated ability to relate well with clients and customers in a variety of situations, including consultative capability and presentations
- Client driven, passionate and proactive about customer care
- Problem solver, creative and able to propose new solutions
- Technology driven, understands and values using technology as a tool to deliver mobility services
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you have the experience, and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org . After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.