Manager, International Relocation Operations
MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION OPERATIONS
Our Client, a highly-respected Relocation Management Company dedicated to superior client and customer service is searching for an experienced managerial professional who will provides operational support and guidance to ensure that the relocation team has all of the necessary tools to provide superior customer service to our clients and their transferees. Develops and maintains effective working relationships with corporate client contacts, transferees/assignees, other organizational business units, operational and shared services support teams, and Client partners/vendors. Serves as a leader for the relocation team.
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hiring, training, mentoring and performance management of service delivery team with attention to efficiency and reduced waste. Conducts team meetings, performance reviews, caseload review, and ensure overall development and performance improvement of all team members.
- Problem resolution and service recovery. Customer escalations, day-to-day issue resolution, and development and monitoring of any action plans needed to ensure that service level requirements are met and operational processes are continually improved.
- Ensure client retention by providing a high level of service and highly effective relationships with the Client. Adhere to established processes to ensure the health of Client can be continuously monitored.
- Data integrity and accuracy of all client reporting. Maintain consistent data entry standards and processes by team members, review data contained in all reports provided to Client.
- Support the implementation of all process refinements and Operational Excellence initiatives. Actively bring new ideas to the leadership for: process improvement, overall increase in associate job satisfaction, and industry innovation. As well as, encourage open and “professionally respectable” communication among the team with their EEs, the suppliers, leadership, and other business units.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree Business Administration, Operations Management, Human Resources, Management, International Business or a related field preferred.
- Three (3) to seven (7) years of experience in relocation industry preferred. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Certified Relocation Professional or Global Mobility Specialist preferred with a solid plan to obtain required.
- Background in relocation and/or real estate preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Viso, Project.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures and numerical data.
- Ability to write simple reports and general business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, customers and employees.
If you have the experience, skills and college degree requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.