Manager, Global Operations
Manager, Global Operations
Our Client, a highly regarded global third party organization is searching for the most highly qualified professional to fill a key leadership role of Manager, Global Operations in the Northern California Regional Office. The Manager, Global Operations reports to the Vice President, Global Services and is responsible for the management and oversight of the Global Operations Teams, including coaching, training and career development. The Manager will work with the Client Solutions on new client implementations, as well as global expansion projects. Additionally this position will oversee global client relationships and collaborate with Client Services, Sales and Global Development to retain and expand global client base and serve as subject matter expert pertinent to same for the organization and its Clients.
The Manager, Global Operations is responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day activities of the Global Operations Teams, working with Client Solutions on new client implementations and developing global relocation policies, practices and various processes for the organization, overseeing global client relationships and collaborating with Client Services, Sales and Global Development to retain and expand global client base and serve as subject matter expert pertinent to same for Company and clients. The Operations Manager should be action orientated with a solid business acumen focused on the customer. Logical and effective decision making ability will ensure greater success in this role along with the ability to be adaptable, motivate and mentor others through solid communication skills. The Manager should be experienced in global compensation, have experience in communicating the details of the global compensation components to team members and client representatives and knowledgeable regarding the calculation process.
- Manage daily activities of the Global Operations Team(s) to ensure quality service delivery to our clients and their transferees including monitoring service levels & return rate metrics
- Coach mentor and develop Global Relocation Team(s) including performance management
- Manage client relationship as appropriate for clients
- Ensure team members have tools and resources needed to perform role responsibilities including but not limited to current, accurate and complete information regarding client policy, service partners/suppliers, service metrics and expectations
- Serve as point of contact for and resolution of escalated issues; escalate issues further to VP, SVP as appropriate
- Demonstrate knowledge of and supports Company vision and value statements, policies and procedures, privacy, security and confidentiality standards and code of ethical behavior
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and with service partners pertinent to execution of position responsibilities
- Participate in prospective global client pursuits including but not limited to RFP documents and implementation projects
- Coordinate global operations efforts for clients with both domestic and international services.
TRAINING and EXPERIENCE:
- ● 5+ years successfully managing global service teams or in positions of increasing responsibility within the relocation or consulting industry or in global organizations with a defined relocation program
- ● Comprehensive knowledge of global relocation
- ● Strong understanding of expense management, payment processing and financial impacts
- ● Relationship building sensitivity/skills at multiple levels within international client/partner organizations
- ● Advanced knowledge of various software packages including but not limited to Microsoft products and Outlook
- ● Communicate at all levels within organizations; verbal and written
- ● Travel independently as required by Company and or client
If you have the experience, and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.