The Homesale Consultant is responsible for facilitating the overall relocation process for relocating employees who are homeowners in their origin location. The position provides transferee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation, while supporting One Company initiatives for cross selling business. This position also works in conjunction with the Real Estate Department, Expense Management and Client Shared Services departments to ensure client deadlines and service level agreement metrics are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as our Client’s main point of contact for administering the various phases of the relocation process for transferees who are currently homeowners. Oversees the delivery of relocation services to transferees and their families using Weichert’s best practices and service standards to ensure a high-quality service delivery experience.
- Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the transfer process to establish the transferee’s specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the transferee and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met, and adjusts services and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move process.
- Closely manages and monitors the home finding process, ensuring the Company maximizes its referral fee income and collection. Responsible for the timely and accurate input of related data and the management of all opportunities through completion.
- Proactively provides continuing advice and support to both the client and transferee, maintaining regular contact throughout the relocation period. Provides direction to the transferee including policy and benefits counseling, work flow administration, home marketing and home finding support, appraisal and inspection evaluation, oversight of benefits utilization, supplier coordination, etc.
- Reviews and evaluates exception requests and challenging situations, and provides solutions to clients in the support of move-based scenarios that arise. Provides recommendations to the transferee, Client Service Director, and/or client contacts regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own scope of authority.
- Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation deliverables, maximizing the benefits while minimizing expenses and costs.
- Measures customer satisfaction on a timely basis. Ensures that transferees receive, complete, and return the automated Customer Service Evaluations within 30 days of their completion dates. Works with the Client Service Director to manage issues that arise in the process with a proactive approach.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of conversations, exceptions, and correspondence in the WIN system. Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to the firm’s privacy and policies standards at all times.
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license strongly preferred
- CERC professional designation preferred
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience
- Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with Real Estate laws and practices, financing, and disclosure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Internet/web
If you have the experience and skills outlined above and are interested in this unique work arrangement, please submit your resume to us at www.signature-source.com or send a copy of your resume via email to us (Word format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org .