Director of Sales
DIRECTOR OF SALES
Our Client is dynamically growing global mobility leader in providing relocation solutions to clients around the globe. A fantastic opportunity is available for the most qualified sales and/or relocation professional to be considered for this new opening in the organization. If you are a proven sales professional or a relocation professional with extensive knowledge of relocation client relations, account management and/or operations of third party relocation with a passion to sell relocation services, this is an opportunity for you to consider. Our client is seeking a driven professional with a proven record of successful consultative selling. Experience in the relocation industry is preferred.
- Prospecting and targeting sales leads within assigned sales region.
- Nurturing leads through relationship management and identification of business fit.
- Designing and executing effective global sales strategies.
- Designing and managing pricing/profitability strategies to assure success while maintaining company profitability.
- Participation in all sales presentation/negotiations.
- Leading the contract negotiation with technical support and involvement from legal.
- Leading the creation of the RFP response along with the technical writers in marketing.
- Maintaining and fostering relationships with internal departments and external suppliers/partners in regards to meeting and exceeding client needs.
- Management of special projects including client training, trade conferences, etc.
- Represent Sales at a local level via active participation in industry meetings, supplier and operational meetings.
- Represent Sales to regional staff to maximize revenue potential which includes working with implementation and account management to implement what was sold and contracted.
Requirements and Key Dimensions
- Ability to travel 20-30% .
- Minimum 9+ years proven success in selling outsourced services to multi-national companies and at all levels within organizations required
- Proven experience with meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated excellence in new business development in a complex sales cycle environment and consultative selling by developing our specific value proposition based on information collected from prospect
- Proven ability to build a prospect pipeline, understanding prospects needs and pain points
- Strong presentation skills – face to face and by phone
- Experience in selling in “customize” solutions situations
- A thorough understanding of sales techniques
- Excellent networking, communication and influencing skills
- Strong analysis and decision making skills
- Financially savvy
If you have the experience, skills and college degree requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to email@example.com.
After our review of your qualifications, if there is a match, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If your qualifications do not match what our client is seeking to fill this role, we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience, skills and designations.