Director / Vice President Sales and Business Development – Midwest
DIRECTOR / VICE PRESIDENT
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Chicago, IL & Midwestern Region
Our Client, a highly-respected Relocation Management Company dedicated to superior client and customer service is searching for a proven sales professional to expand the brand presence and sales performance to achieve successful revenue growth in Chicago and the surrounding Midwest Territory. The Director/Vice President, Sales has responsibility for performing business development and consulting functions selling a full array of global mobility services at leading corporations within an assigned geographic region, and is expected to achieve specific revenue and profitability targets for new accounts. The Director/Vice President reports directly to the Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing. Our Client would prefer to have the Director/Vice President located in the greater Chicagoland area or to have achieved significant sales in the local area.
• Builds extensive knowledge of the Client’s services, products, and systems to consult with corporations and propose business solutions to meet their needs and objectives;
• Clearly articulates the company’s capabilities and competitive differentiators as they relate to the unique needs of the prospective client;
• Builds, qualifies, and manages a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market;
• Creates business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options;
• Sells services by establishing contact through phone calls, on-site visits, and web-based presentations, developing consultative relationships with prospects;
• Collaborates with the Client’s marketing team to deliver sales proposals to targeted prospects;
• Leads team in final presentations for new business opportunities;
• Partners with the senior leadership to negotiate acceptable relocation service agreement terms and service fees with new clients;
• Assists with the seamless transition of new clients from the sales stage to the engagement stage with the customer service team;
• Maintains relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, processes, and service improvements, maximizing the potential of each client;
• Identifies program improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors;
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional industry-related organizations;
• Contributes to team effort by working closely with Client Services, Client Finance, and Supply Chain Management, as needed;
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years sales and/or progressive account management experience in the corporate relocation industry; • A competitive, demonstrated self-starter with a proven recent track record of securing successful, profitable client relationships; • Ability to travel up to 40-50% of the time as business requires; • Strong presentation skills with the ability to command an audience at all levels of an organization; • Excellent oral and written communication skills; • Experience contributing to, developing and executing strategic plans and initiatives to achieve business results; • Exceptional relationship management skills; • Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer needs; • Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers; • Highly strategic with the ability to identify opportunities and problem solve; • Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills; • Extensive knowledge of the global mobility industry; • Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM system preferred; • CRP and GMS designations preferred.
College degree (BA or BS) or equivalent years of experience
If you have the experience, skills and college degree requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. After our review of your qualifications, if there is a match, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If your qualifications do not match what our client is seeking to fill this role, we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience, skills, and designations.