Director, Client Services Account Management
Director, Client Services Account Management
Preferred virtual location – Central US
Our Client, a highly respected global relocation management company is seeking an accomplished and customer-focused Director, Client Services to support its growing corporate client base of business. The successful candidate will possess a wide range of domestic and global mobility skills and client management experience. The candidate will need to extend and nurture business partnerships with existing corporate accounts. Applicant must be able to exceed client account expectations in key areas including service quality, information management, policy consulting and development, real estate reporting and overall relationship management. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded professional to apply their expertise, managerial and organizational skills, program management and overall relocation expertise to support the company’s growth within a collaborative work environment.
The primary function of the Senior Director, Client Services is to achieve corporate-client and company objectives by managing the delivery of account management services. This involves developing strong partnerships with client, managing and coordinating the delivery of high quality customer-oriented products/services by internal and external resources; recommending and designing relocation benefit policy strategy, product/service customizations to client and influence and effect positive results. Clients are US Domestic and International Mobility with some global ownership and accountability, fully outsourced. Travel required. The Director, Client Services will act in harmony with the Client’s Operations teammates supporting the corporate client’s needs and expectations. The successful candidate will also partner with corporate clients in the area of policy fulfillment, client relations and conflict resolution. The primary position responsibilities:
• Own the relationship between our Client’s organization and our customer from a strategic management, design and reporting performance perspective and partner with Operations leaders to ensure client success and engagement.
• Maintain and enhance client relationships through on-going communication with client to assess client needs and provide feedback on product/service and operational processes and issues that affect the achievement of client and goals.
• Communicate client policy and procedures effectively.
• Develop and implement account specific plans and strategies in conjunction with Client Operations to achieve revenue, volume and profit goals.
• Ensure quality customer service by establishing and implementing policies and procedures, resolving customer complaints and service issues.
• Evaluate client policy and recommending revisions and customization as appropriate.
• Seize and create cross-selling opportunities of products and services to assign clients to generate increased revenue.
• Compile, analyze and interpret data to monitor performance against standards in respect to services, revenues, fees, billing, create internal and client reporting as necessary.
• Monitor the accuracy and timeliness of client billing.
• Develop client proposals and presentations.
• Negotiating and monitoring contractual agreements.
• Participate in and/or conduct client meetings to foster teamwork and enhancement of client relationships.
• Research information to assist clients in the development of new and existing international policies and compensation programs.
• Act as client advocate with suppliers by effectively communicating the client's philosophy and needs with regards to relocation policies.
• Assist Operations Leader with budget planning, cost estimating, accruals and expense projections.
• Maintain and foster relationships with internal departments and external suppliers/partners in regards to meeting and exceeding client needs.
• Ensure staff compliance to company policies, programs and standards.
• Maintain all pertinent records and ad hoc reports for management review and decision making.
• Manage special projects including client training, trade conferences, etc.
• Promote the Client’s organization and partnership services to generate increased revenue.
• Identify business needs, develop tactics and implement strategies for business plans in order to achieve forecasted goals.
Skills Needed for Success:
• Expertise in working with global multi-national clients and driving/designing mobility strategy aligned with the clients’ business objectives.
• Strategic thinker – strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Responsive, Detail oriented; ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Innovative, resourceful and can manage stress and pressure
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility with Ability to plan and organize • International Compensation knowledge helpful
• Customer advocacy and superior customer service skills
• Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum 5 years-experience in the relocation customer service or operations.
• Demonstrated analytical and process skills are a minimum requirement
• High level of accuracy and process orientation required
• Strong, demonstrated, well-developed customer service skills required
• Proven experience at project management and portfolio management required
• Computer proficiency in MS Office required
• Account Management/Sales Skills needed
If you have the experience and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume for us at www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word document preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.