Director, Client Services
DIRECTOR CLIENT SERVICES
In this role, you will have a major impact on the ongoing partnership with our Client’s corporate clients by demonstrating your finesse with client relationships and your thorough knowledge of relocation programs. The Director of Client Services has primary accountability for an assigned portfolio of client accounts, including service delivery, client satisfaction and retention, revenue generation and profitability. The Client Service Director will need to enjoy client interaction, a dynamic individual who gets how to collaboratively manage for excellence and deliver stellar service to for the corporate clients.
This job encompasses these functions:
- Conduct regular visits to clients in assigned portfolio, including annual account reviews
- Ensure direct resolution of client issues and involve other team members as appropriate
- Develop strategic client retention initiatives
- Develop opportunities for new services and revenue generation within assigned portfolio
- Partner with global operations team(s) to ensure service excellence
- May participate in the acquisition of new clients including acting as a subject matter expert for the RFI/RFQ process, assisting in planning for and participating in presentations, and referring new business opportunities as appropriate
- Consult on policy updates/revisions as appropriate
- Review internal and external client reports for accuracy and follow up on revisions as needed
- May assist with group move planning, preparation, consultation and execution
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of client database with detailed accounting of contact information, contract information, etc.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment to utilize appropriate resources and resolve client issues effectively
- Participate in new client implementations as appropriate
Training and Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Real Estate
- 7-10 years progressive growth in the relocation industry and/or in a client services role. Broad knowledge of relocation industry and deep knowledge of the Company’s service offerings and client relationship management processes.
- Ability to build client trust through relationship management.
- Ability to resolve high stress client issues and understand related operations processes and procedures.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, including interpreting policies, resolving client issues and making sound business decisions with the big picture in mind.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables even in situations where only limited standardization may exist.
- Ability to read and analyze reports (e.g. financial, quality, annual) and ability to communicate client reporting needs effectively to reporting department.
- Ability to assign and delegate work, problem solve, answer questions, and evaluate results of performance.
If you have the experience and skills outlined above and are interested in this unique work arrangement, please submit your resume to us at www.signature-source.com or send a copy of your resume via email to us (Word format preferred) to email@example.com .