Director, Client Development
DIRECTOR, GLOBAL CLIENT DEVELOPMENT
A leading Global RMC organization is seeking a talented leader for the opening created by growth within the organization for a Director, Global Client Development responsible for driving client satisfaction of a portfolio of global clients, majority of them having multiple product lines and accountable for overseeing a profitable client portfolio and driving revenue. This position can be a remote position or depending upon the candidate’s location, in the Texas regional office. International / Global Account Management experience (5-7 years of managing global account relationships), excellent presentation skills/presence and professionalism are a must for success in being considered for this key position with our client’s organization. Experience in managing a team of 8 – 10 talented relocation professionals is required.
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership and accountability for a portfolio of clients and operations team members delivering stellar customer service. Client facing strategic management of a portfolio of clients, majority of them having multiple product lines (domestic, international, household goods). Coordinates periodic business reviews with clients, work with client to provide value added solutions to their identified goals.
- Drive financial health of assigned clients. Identify and help drive incremental revenue/growth opportunities, including but not limited to regional expansion of services delivered, manage receivables, and client related travel cost.
- Monitor and review service delivery escalations and works with appropriate parties to resolve issues to the client's satisfaction. Partner with stakeholders to agree on root cause, develop solutions to prevent reoccurrence and determine any timely client communication.
- Maintain timely and accurate client requirements and profile information. Using best practices, documenting details for all applicable teams and systems. In addition, may be required to drive implementation of a new client or new services for an existing client.
- International Relocation Management experience is required
- Domestic Relocation Management experience is preferred
- Client Relations/Account Management/Operations Service Delivery Management experience 5 – 7 years
- Proven track record of managing client relationships with multifaceted product lines and/or growing the relationship to provide multiple product lines during the tenure of the client relationship
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and professional presentation ability
- Experience in presenting to C-Suite level contacts
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
5 – 7 years real estate and relocation experience. Experience with clients or customers in account management. Understanding of relocation business. Must understand the terminology of real estate and appraisal process.
If you have the experience, and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to email@example.com . After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.