Director Business Development
Director Business Development / Business Development Manager
The Director Business Development / Business Development Manager will drive the effort to identify, cultivate, and develop new business opportunities and revenue generation for our RMC Client. and its affiliated business units. The Business Development Manager will position and promote the company through traditional sales methods, networking, as well as building brand awareness in the marketplace. This position is responsible for promoting and espousing the company’s mission statement in all interactions with clients, to ensure a positive and long-lasting customer experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively employs sales and marketing activities related to business development opportunities.
- Manages the full cycle sales and business development process, including contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails, and overseeing these clients through contract discussions and finalization.
- Actively participates in networking the enterprise and RMC in relevant networking and industry events.
- Researches and develops self-generated sales leads through a variety of sales tactics.
- Identifies client needs and suggests appropriate service solutions.
- Builds long-term trusting relationships with prospects and clients while providing an exceptional client/customer experience.
- Reports pipeline activity and revenue targets on a monthly basis.
- Provides ongoing feedback to relevant departments and staff to improve the client/customer experience.
- Remains current with new service offerings and pricing models in order to best meet and serve clients’ needs.
- Works closely with other departments and enterprise companies as needed to ensure clients’ needs are met and a successful client relationship is created and maintained.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience required. Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in the relocation industry required.
- Must have previous working experience in domestic and international relocation.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in a sales or business development role required.
- Experience working with CRM or other sales related software required.
- CRP and/or GMS certification from Worldwide ERC preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge and understanding of sales performance metrics. Thorough knowledge with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Should exhibit a professional demeanor and possess high levels of verbal, presentation, conflict resolution, negotiation, and written communication skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge and use of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.). Ability to deliver professional level presentations to senior level management. Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility and patience. Strong phone presence along with creativity, perseverance and ability to think on your feet. Excellent organization, communication and problem-solving skills. Ability to work under minimal supervision and with a strong sense of self-motivation.
If you have the experience and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume for us at www.signature-source.com . You may also send us a resume (Word document preferred) to email@example.com . After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.