Homeowner Relocation Counselor
Homeowner Relocation Counselors
Our Client is seeking customer serviced minded candidates with Domestic relocation counselor experience for the New Jersey Regional office. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment which requires strong attention to detail and responsiveness.
- Administering detailed client relocation policies;
- Supporting corporate employees throughout the relocation process;
- Actively supporting the needs of transferees relocating including home sale, home finding, and household goods shipment, settling in services and expense processing.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills. The ability to manage competing demands and priorities is a critical component of the position, along with the ability to work independently and function effectively as part of a dynamic, collaborative team.
Ideal candidates will meet the following business requirements:
- 3+ years relocation counselor experience;
- Outstanding, demonstrated customer service;
- Excellent organization skills and prior experience multi-tasking in a fast paced environment;
- Real estate experience and license preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required;
- Bachelors degree a plus.
If you would be interested in being presented for this opportunity, please update and/or submit your resume to www.signature-source.com or send us a soft copy of your resume via a Word document to email@example.com . If your experience and skills match what our client is seeking, we will be in touch with you to determine next steps. If not, then we will respectfully retain your resume in our proprietary and confidential database for future opportunities. Your inquiry will be held in the strictest of confidence.