Global Supply Specialist
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
Our Client, a global mobility relocation management company, is seeking to hire a Global Supply Chain Integration Specialist with strong written and verbal communications skills, detail-oriented and solid organizational skills to meet multiple deadlines and changing priorities, knowledge and experience in global employee mobility and if possible, international supply chain experience in either writing RFI/RFPs with in-depth knowledge of the various suppliers involved in the process or experience purchasing “services” (not supplies) in the industry. The Supply Chain Integration Specialist reports to Manager of Global Supply Chain and works closely with the Global Supply Chain Specialists to create clear, concise and accurate information and/or publications (RFI, RFP, Emails, content for Client Reviews, etc.) for Account Management and Sales team members within the entire enterprise. The position is located in Toronto, CA.
• The Supply Chain Integration Specialist will be responsible for consulting with the worldwide offices of our Client and corporate Client contacts located globally to integrate the appropriate providers within the Supply Chain Management Department in support of Client engagements.
• Supply chain consultation at our Client is focused on matching Client needs with cost management and performance metrics, as well as considering provider service delivery and pricing models available. In order to present the department’s successes of cost savings, cost avoidance and provider performance, the Supply Chain Integration Specialist will be responsible for liaising with the sourcing/contract management team and the data analytics team within the Supply Chain Management Department.
• Close working relationships will be built with the various Business Centers which will provide for a strategic plan to collectively determine how best to present the information to the Client in a consultative manner.
• The Supply Chain Integration Specialist will be responsible for providing support to worldwide offices and their Corporate Clients with Requests for Proposals, Implementations, Client Business Reviews, and other Client Support Projects.
• Primary day-to-day communication will be with internal contacts within the worldwide offices, other Corporate Departments, and Providers of various business sectors, globally. Client-facing opportunities exist within this role, but will not be on a day-to-day basis.
• This is a non-managerial role.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related subject area with a minimum of 3 years’ international employee mobility experience in a Client-facing or assignee/employee facing role.
• Proven experience managing international assignments/permanent relocations, including managing third-party vendors (e.g., DSPs, household goods, etc.) is a requirement of this role.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, strong analytical skills and attention to detail are required to be considered for this position.
• A flexible and positive attitude, the ability to manage multiple projects and exercise sound judgment and big picture thinking while working in a fast-paced environment are critical.
• Candidates must be comfortable working both in a team environment and independently.
• Proficiency with MS Office is required, especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Working knowledge of SAP CRM is ideal.
• Thorough training will be provided to ensure that all procedures and processes are understood prior to interaction with Clients. There will be a formalized, structured training program with weekly meetings and for three-six months, the Supply Chain Integration Specialist will work directly with the Manager until fully trained in both the Client’s processes and procedures as well as Supply Chain Management training if appropriate.
If you have the experience, and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume in www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word Document preferred) to email@example.com . After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.