…responsible for operational and line management of a Team of Relocation Consultants and fulfilling a day-to-day supervisory role within the Team. Serves as point of contact for the consultants relating to day to day transactional issues and escalation.
…responsible for supporting and mentoring the operational team members and maintaining and/or improving the overall quality of services to clients and assignees.
…a leader of Client and Corporate Accounting who will supervise the Accounting team, manage the Accounts Receivable, all a spects of the team members responsible for expense audit, application of taxable and excludable expenses, wage gross ups, wage requests and payroll reporting, equity funding, mortgage payoff, and home sale reconciliation, and audit of completed files.
- Understanding the job requirements
- Pertinent information to research the organization, management and culture
- Social media tips
- Interview preparation
- Asking the right questions and answering the tough ones
- Critical follow up steps to differentiate you from the competition
- Targeted and assertive search to source a highly qualified candidate pool
- Screening interviews
- Compensation data and/or collect supporting documentation
- Coordination and scheduling interview
- Strategizing and extending job offer
- New hire follow up
- Creation, update or analysis of experience/skill requirements
- Compensation evaluation
- Salary evaluation for a specific job or range of jobs
- Organizational growth strategy – proactive design of talent acquisition
- Organizational restructuring –evaluation of existing talent and proactive recruiting strategy to fill talent vacancies