… advanced knowledge of tax accounting or international banking is a plus. This position requires the candidate to use his or her advanced knowledge to analyze, interpret or make deductions based on varying facts and/or circumstances.
……opening created by growth within the organization for a Director, Client Development responsible for driving client satisfaction of a portfolio of global clients, majority of them having multiple product lines and accountable for overseeing a profitable client portfolio and driving revenue.
…who is primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and staff of the transportation solutions department in Indiana. The position also ensures the quality and consistency of move management counseling delivered to the corporate clients and identifying areas for improvement.
- Understanding the job requirements
- Pertinent information to research the organization, management and culture
- Social media tips
- Interview preparation
- Asking the right questions and answering the tough ones
- Critical follow up steps to differentiate you from the competition
- Targeted and assertive search to source a highly qualified candidate pool
- Screening interviews
- Compensation data and/or collect supporting documentation
- Coordination and scheduling interview
- Strategizing and extending job offer
- New hire follow up
- Creation, update or analysis of experience/skill requirements
- Compensation evaluation
- Salary evaluation for a specific job or range of jobs
- Organizational growth strategy – proactive design of talent acquisition
- Organizational restructuring –evaluation of existing talent and proactive recruiting strategy to fill talent vacancies