…works with the Global Operations team and Corporate Finance to ensure the Client is maximizing billable revenue for all clients.
…is responsible for the day-to-day accounting of assigned government agencies’ relocation programs and the accuracy and integrity of the financial data related to that program. The CAGS interfaces daily with Client Service Managers (CSM) assigned to their agency(s) and the assigned agencies’ accounting and/or payroll departments.
…has responsibility for operations management, account management, financial management, team coaching and development, limited sales support and cross-selling and cross-marketing. Management experience in relocation is required for consideration.
- Understanding the job requirements
- Pertinent information to research the organization, management and culture
- Social media tips
- Interview preparation
- Asking the right questions and answering the tough ones
- Critical follow up steps to differentiate you from the competition
- Targeted and assertive search to source a highly qualified candidate pool
- Screening interviews
- Compensation data and/or collect supporting documentation
- Coordination and scheduling interview
- Strategizing and extending job offer
- New hire follow up
- Creation, update or analysis of experience/skill requirements
- Compensation evaluation
- Salary evaluation for a specific job or range of jobs
- Organizational growth strategy – proactive design of talent acquisition
- Organizational restructuring –evaluation of existing talent and proactive recruiting strategy to fill talent vacancies