prepares, analyzes, and tracks expatriate payroll, compensation, benefits, global mobility and other assignment-related issues. Prepares compensation worksheets, payroll allowance calculations, cost projections, compensation summaries and W-2 reconciliations using standard software programs.
ensures overall client retention, operational execution and quality service delivery, senior relationship management, sales collaboration, Client Services Director (CSD), Senior Tax and Compensation Manager, and/or Tax Director (TD) supervision, colleague satisfaction, and the implementation of client strategy specific to a defined portfolio.
is responsible for the oversight and management of the service team to include all daily aspects of Service Delivery, team development, caseload management, internal communication and overall team functions.
- Understanding the job requirements
- Pertinent information to research the organization, management and culture
- Social media tips
- Interview preparation
- Asking the right questions and answering the tough ones
- Critical follow up steps to differentiate you from the competition
- Targeted and assertive search to source a highly qualified candidate pool
- Screening interviews
- Compensation data and/or collect supporting documentation
- Coordination and scheduling interview
- Strategizing and extending job offer
- New hire follow up
- Creation, update or analysis of experience/skill requirements
- Compensation evaluation
- Salary evaluation for a specific job or range of jobs
- Organizational growth strategy – proactive design of talent acquisition
- Organizational restructuring –evaluation of existing talent and proactive recruiting strategy to fill talent vacancies